Pupil Transportation Safety Institute
Position Title: 19A Training Development Specialist
Summary The Training Development Specialist position manages PTSI product development within several programs, which includes NYS mandated courses and refreshers. In addition, this position is assigned materials development and instructor roles as needed to fulfill PTSI and / or client needs and contract obligations. This employee will manage the PTSI 19A Program and develop all related materials. Education Requirement: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in any related field is a plus.
• 5 years’ experience in school transportation
• Instructional experience - 3 years minimally
• NYDMV Certified 19A Examiner – 5 years minimally
• NYSED Certified SBDI – 5+ years minimally
This position involves traveling 7+ times per year.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $70,000 DOE
If interested, please submit:
2. 4 samples of your writing (emails, articles, white papers etc.),
3. A PowerPoint program (minimum 4 slides) you have created including instructor notes
4. Send your resume, writing samples and PowerPoint program to:
Kathy Furneaux Kathy@ptsi.org
Questions contact: Kathy at 800-836-2210