For over 20 years NYAPT has offered excellent Winter Workshop programming aimed at our core membership of supervisory staff. Please join us as an exhibitor at our annual Winter Workshop educational event. Exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities for the winter workshop are a benefit of Industry membership in NYAPT.
WORKSHOP EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITIES
Exhibit Table - $300
(limited wall outlets available for electric)
- Display includes a six-foot display table with two chairs
- Company logo included on NYAPT web program page
- Set up for displays starting at 7:00 AM on THURSDAY February 20th.
- Please be prepared to remain until 12:00 noon on FRIDAY February 21st.
- Individual exhibitor tables will receive two lunch tickets
- Additional tickets at $40.00 each.
Click on the link below to view the exhibit hall!
See the list of current exhibitors: WWK 2020 EXHIBITORS as of December 3.pdf
Thursday and Friday Workshop Sessions
(course topics may change slightly as speakers are finalized)
- Jay Rifenbury - Keynote Speaker - Dealing with Change- Leave the Past Behind and Move Your Operation to the Next Level
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation - VW Settlement and Electric Vehicle Update
- Who Trains the Boss, Training Top Management - Rose Miller, Pinnacle Human Resources, LLC
- Stop Arm Camera Update
- Bus Stop Safety - Ted Finlayson-Schuler
- Department of Motor Vehicle Update
- School Transportation Legal Update/Commissioner's Decision - Douglas Gerhardt Esq.
- How to Hire Good Drivers and Keep Them
- State Education Department Update - Paul Overbaugh - State Education Director of Pupil Transportation Services
Join Us at The Thursday Night Networking EventAfter a long day in the classroom, let's relax with some good food and comedy. Following day one of the Winter Workshop, we will raise funds to support the NYAPT scholarship programs. Get ready to laugh as NYAPT will host New York City based comedian, ROSS BENNETT. As seen on The Late Show with David Letterman, Bennett will make us laugh the night away. The usual basket raffle and 50/50 will take place to raise funds for the NYAPT scholarships awarded each summer to deserving High School seniors. $40.00/attendee. Sign up here: https://nyapt.org/event-3647037
Interested in Supporting the Winter Workshop?
OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE!!!
To arrange for an exhibit table or sponsor opportunity, contact Leona Colvin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-463-4937 or 518-579-6786
Visit: prospectus-2020 WWK Only (007).pdf
All room accommodations will be at the ALBANY MARRIOTT
at 189 Wolf Road in Albany.
: $135.00 per person per night.
: Toll Free: 800.228.9290 Local: 518.458.8444
f you call in use the following phrase to get the NYAPT room rate:
"NYAPT Winter Workshop 2020"Reservation Link
- NYAPT event link for online reservations. Book reservations by 1/29/20 to get NYAPT special room rate.
All sponsorship and exhibit table displays must be paid in full by January 30, 2020, to allow for promotion of the WINTER WORKSHOP and the sponsor’s/exhibitor’s involvement.
Thank you for your interest in these NYAPT programs!