2021 NYAPT Exhibitor Opportunities
The NYAPT Trade Show will be held Monday, July 12th,
8:00 AM - 12:00 Noon at the
Saratoga Springs City Center, Saratoga Springs, New York
This year's theme, "Honoring America" is a tribute to our great country and how school transportation services contribute to making our country great. School transportation facilitates the education of our most precious national asset, our children! Education is the major factor in making our country great and school transportation services assist by transporting students to and from school safely.
SEE THE TRADE SHOW FLOOR and LIST OF EXHIBITORS!
2021 Summer Exhibitors Floor Plan 05102021.png
2021 Summer Conference Exhibitors 05102021.png
Note: Due to Department of Health regulations we are forced to limit the number of representatives manning vendor spaces. One representative will be permitted per vendor. Leadership Sponsors will be permitted three representatives for their entire space due to the size of their displays.
2021 NYAPT Trade Show Exhibitors registered as of 5/10/2021:
EXHIBITOR INFORMATION and SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
2021 Exhibitor Information and Sponsor Opportunities.5032021.pdf
Building Move-in Locations
Exhibitor Food Guidelines
City Center Move In Instructions
See Tentative Agenda at 2021 Annual Summer Conference.
Saratoga Hilton: 534 Broadway, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Reservation Link: Rate: $159.00 RESERVATION LINK
Directions / Phone / Facts:
Information and Directions to Saratoga Springs Hilton
HOTEL SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Due to Department of Health regulations in effect on 4/13/2021, health and safety protocols are in place at the hotel and city center. Those include:
- Mandatory mask at all times except when seated and eating or drinking
- Attendance at any event limited to 150 people
- All attendees must have been vaccinated or COVID-19 tested 72 hours prior to attending the event.
- We ask that you please re-consider attending if you present with any symptoms of COVID-19 or the flu, including fever, cough, and shortness of breath, or have been in contact with or have recently traveled to any of the affected countries and/or states and regions.
- Strongly consider staying home if you have a compromised immune system.
NOTE: These protocols are subject to change by Department of Health
Vendors who cancel, in writing, prior to JULY 1, 2021, may receive a refund of their exhibit space payment, minus a 25% handling fee. Applicants who cancel after July 1st will receive no refund, regardless of cause, unless COVID-19 restrictions result in cancellation of the entire Trade Show. Cancellations must be received in writing to NYAPT, 1764 Route 9 / P.O. Box 356 l Clifton Park, NY 12065.