"Our future is riding with us!"
NYAPT Winter Workshop
2022 Winter Workshop - REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Supervisors, Directors, Technicians, Trainers & Dispatchers - All are Welcome
NYAPT Winter Workshop is an annual tradition, bringing important, industry specific information and knowledge to school transportation supervisors and managers of school bus operations. This important educational opportunity will highlight important topics relevant to the industry today, along with providing refresher information for managers on key transportation program elements. It is highly instructive for all levels of staff in your department and all are welcome to attend.
Winter Workshop Topics
Thursday & Friday
- Keynote Speaker - David Hulings
- Leadership Development Presentation - Marc Medina, Herricks School District
- Special Education Law Update - Tara Moffett - Girvin & Ferlazzo, P.C.
- Improving Department Communications - Lori-Ann Savino - Jericho School District
- Mass Shootings in our Schools - Why Do They Happen? Jaclyn Schildkraut - SUNY Oswego
- Update on First Public School Electric Vehicle Project In NY - Bethlehem CSD Implementation Team
- SED Update - State Director - Paul Overbaugh
- Analyzing the School Bus Driver Shortage Issue - A Data Driven Approach - Brian Carey - Schodack Central Schools
- And more...…
(sessions subject to change as speakers are finalized)
EXHIBITORS ONLY REGISTRATION LINK (NYAPT Membership Required): 2022 Exhibitor Opportunities - Winter Workshop
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: 2022 WW Sponsorships 12022021.pdf
NYAPT Industry Leaders