Illegal Passing Survey
We will once again be conducting monthly Illegal Passing Surveys on pre-selected dates. Be a part of it!
We are looking for a good sample and cross-section of the state…including from all corners of the state as well as school district size (rural, suburban, small city, large city, etc.). We would ask that contractor operations that wish to participate sign up for one district that they cover. The data will be reported accordingly.
This will help us to report the data and represent your results to the media and to the legislature more effectively.
NOTE also that each month participating operators will be sent a new Survey Monkey link to complete. The link will be sent the day before the survey. Reminders about the survey will be sent on the Monday prior to each COUNT DAY so that you are prepared!
- October 23
- November 13
- December 19
- January 15
- February 12
- March 11
- April 16
- May 14
For planning ahead, each survey will ask for:
- your identification information (organization, chapter, size/class)
- the number of drivers participating (not the # you employ)
- the number of passes in the morning
- the number of passes at midday
- the number of passes on afternoon runs
- the number of passes on the right side in the morning
- the number of right side passes at midday
- the number of right side passes on afternoon runs
THANK YOU FOR TAKING PART IN THIS IMPORTANT SURVEY!!