"Our future is riding with us!"
Employment Opportunities shared by our Members
To place your employment opening, send your Posting to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the date the Posting is to be removed; Postings with no removal date will be removed after 30 days. Postings are subject to NYAPT approval and may be edited to conform to space and format. If you have questions, call Membership Support at 518-463-4937.
SOMERS CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
SODUS CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT - TRANSPORTATION SUPERVISOR
The Sodus Central School District has the following position available:
POSITION TITLE: Transportation Supervisor
1. High School Graduate or Equivalency Diploma.
2. Currently hold a valid CDL Class BP License.
3. Three years experience in the maintenance and repair of automotive equipment, or five years experience in the operation of multi-passenger vehicles, or the dispatching of motor equipment, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
4. Experience in school transportation is necessary with 19-A certification preferred.
5. Civil Service competitive class position, which requires the candidate to be Civil Service certified as a Transportation Supervisor prior to probationary appointment.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THE CLASS:
This is a supervisory position involving responsibility for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of the transportation system of a school district. Because the transporting of children is involved, the safety factor is of utmost importance. Consequently, the incumbent must be aware at all times of the need to observe special cautionary measures in overseeing the transportation program and related repair and maintenance activities.
$50,000 - $80,000 (depending upon experience) – with full benefits.
To apply to this posting, please click on the link below:
The Sodus Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, weight, age, or any other legally protected status in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Joseph Keeney, Director of Student Services, 6375 Robinson Road, Sodus, NY 14551, (315)483-5208, email@example.com.
Our goal at Sodus Central School is to develop a high quality, culturally diverse staff.
Dated: March 2, 2020
Remove Date: April 3, 2020
DUANESBURG CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT - TRANSPORTATION DIRECTOR
Dated: March 6, 2020
Remove Date: May 1, 2020
NORTH ROSE - WOLCOTT CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT - TRANSPORTATION SUPERVISOR
Dated April 3, 2020
Remove Date: June 1, 2020