EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION FOR VIRTUAL TRADE SHOW AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES!
For over 20 years, NYAPT has offered excellent Winter Workshop programming aimed at our core membership of supervisory staff. This year is no different, however, we offer our Workshop as a virtual experience for our members and industry partners. Please join us as an exhibitor at our annual Winter Workshop educational event. Exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities for the Winter Workshop are a benefit of Industry Membership in NYAPT.
Virtual Trade Show Exhibitor Opportunities
NYAPT is providing a Virtual Trade Show opportunity for NYAPT Industry members to participate in the Winter Workshop. The Trade Show will be conducted by PSAV, a virtual conference provider and NYAPT partner. NYAPT will schedule one hour Virtual Trade Show blocks for exclusive use of Trade Show attendees.
Only NYAPT industry members may participate in the Trade Show. If you are not an industry member and wish to become one go to:
The registration fee to exhibit at the Winter Workshop Virtual Trade Show is $300.00. For that pricing you get a Bronze Level booth that includes the following components: Exhibitor Logo, Exhibitor weblink, Introductory Paragraph, Link to company Zoom meeting. Bronze Level Demo Link
This registration fee is required of all trade show attendees before platform enhancements shown below.
(Note: If you do not have a Zoom platform at your business, PSAV will provide one for a cost of $400.00)
Vendors may work with PSAV directly to enhance your trade show "booth" as you see fit.
Those enhancements and additional pricing include:
Silver Level - All of the above plus Contact Form - $550.00
Silver Level Demo Link
Gold Level - All of the above plus Embedded video, Meeting scheduler, External Links - $800 - Gold Level Demo Link
Platinum Level - All of the above plus Chat feature, Image Gallery, Rotating Banner - $1300 - Platinum Level Demo Link
All costs for additional enhancements will be the responsibility of the exhibitor. We ask that you commit to attending the Trade Show by January 22, 2021. PSAV will need adequate time to complete the Virtual Trade Show platform.
Thursday and Friday Workshop Sessions
(course topics may change slightly as speakers are finalized)
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader - Bill Hoosty - WHR Consulting
- Leadership in the Transportation Department - Marc Medina - Farmingdale Central School District
- The History of Seat Belts in School Buses - What Are Our Options Today? - Derick Graham - Industry Consultant
- State Education Department Update - Paul Overbaugh - State Education Director of Pupil Transportation Services
- Develop a Winning Bus Replacement Schedule - Stacey Bruce - Leonard Bus Sales, Inc.
- PEACE Plan - Accomplishing Your Goals - Tony Civitella - Transfinder
- Dealing with the Stress and Anxiety of the COVID-19 Pandemic - Dr. Joseph Volpe - Clinical Psychologist
- NYAPT Legislative Update - Bill Harvey - NYAPT Legislative Chair and Andre Claridge - NYAPT Government Relations
- NYAPT Awards Presentation - President Nugent and Past President Sweeney
- Leadership in the COVID-19 Era - SAANYS
For the current Winter Workshop 2021 schedule of all programs, click here.
List of Exhibitors currently registered for 2021 Winter Workshop, as of 1/19/2021:
2021 EXHIBITORSInterested in Supporting the Winter Workshop?
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE!!!
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Leona Colvin at email@example.com or call 518-463-4937 or 518-579-6786 or CLICK HERE: WW SPONSORSHIPS
All sponsorship and Virtual Trade Show registrations must be paid in full by January 22, 2021, to allow for development of the Virtual Trade Show website and for promotional purposes. Cancellations must be received in writing at least 30 days prior to the start of the event. See NYAPT's full Cancellation Policy at https://www.nyapt.org/sys/website/?pageId=1785882.
Thank you for your interest in these NYAPT programs!